- UGA breaks ground on Food Technology Center in Griffin
- Atlanta Magazine’s Groundbreakers class includes company founded by UGA professors
- Georgia Writers Hall of Fame events set for Nov. 9 and 10 at UGA
- Free speech and hearing screenings to be held Nov. 7 at UGA
- Ga. officials outline Ebola response plans
Local & State News
ATHENS - School officials in Clarke and Oconee County announce tentative make-up plans for days lost due to winter storms this year. Oconee students lost six days of instruction in all while Clarke students lost five. Subject to approval, Clarke won’t have to make up any of the lost days.
ATHENS - Athens Clarke County Police arrested a suspected thief on Sunday after several Athens students reported car break-ins. Raymond Cole McDaniel, 21, of Bishop, was arrested and linked to four car break-ins. Police believe that there could be even more.
- Oconee Commissioners Hear Public On SPLOST Possibilities
- UGA Closed Tuesday
- House Bill Allows Just Booze on Sunday For St. Patty's Day
- UGA Research to Tally Waste in Oceans
- Athens Buses Outfitted with Cameras
- Outlet Distribution Center Set to Open
- Police Search for Westside Robbery Suspects
- Aaron Murray Attends Senior Bowl